During the Advanced Therapeutic Massage course you will learn a lot more about using both hot and cold stones in your treatments. You will learn how to use cold stones more effectively in both passive and active applications, deep tissue work with stones and a lot more – which is a true therapy of Hot & Cold Stone Massage. You will learn how to make use of cold stones not only effectively, but therapeutically for your clients.
During the course you will learn new, safe and effective techniques using hot and cold stones in deep tissue work without putting extra strain on yourself.
This course will bring you to the next level of your Stone Therapy practice.
Advanced use of hot & cool/cold marble stones (16 stones in a set). Passive and active applications:
- different layouts of hot & cold stones
- massage with cold stones
- neck & abdominal cold stones applications
- finishing “hot fudge” application
- finishing hot & cold applications
- Alternative layouts
- Deep tissue work techniques with basalt stones
- Piezoelectric effect and its use
- Body & Chakra connection technique
- Additional energy work techniques
- Use of a neutral stone – Central Nervous System release release
- Advanced Therapy procedures
- And a lot more…
7 (seven) independent practicums of the Level II, Advanced Therapeutic Massage treatments are required within 4 weeks after the course.
Prerequisite – Level I, Basic Massage with Hot & Cold Stones (STS certificate is required)